Forum start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum start > pc > software > Access
Author
Thread
S7even

Access
Ok, This database is a mystery to me. I believe that I have all the relationships correct because the reports that I want are coming out correctly. If their is anything that is out of place it would be great to know, but the main reason for this email is because I want the Data Type fields to be Look-Up wizard fields, I want to draw the Values from the Corresponding Tables so that If I were to add a product to my Inventory then I would be updated with out me having to type it in all the time. I don't understand the error that I am getting when I say go to the Sales Order Link Design View of Table Click the Data Type Change it to Look-Up wizard select Product ID all the vales go in and look exactly how it is supposed to. Then it asks me to save and then the errors start. This part of the database is STRICTLY for Ease of use not in anyway part of the Project. So if you guys could let me know what I did wrong or where to look on how to begin to understand this, It would be great.

Also I Keep Getting a Runtime Error when I tried to upload this Database in .accdb format and zipped so not sure whats up there Dave? But I have uploaded it to my fileanywhere account with a link if anyone could take a second and let me know whats up here.

https://www.filesanywhere.com/Dropbox/db.aspx?v=8969658a6061b6bc7367

Thanks Again

Derek
10/31/2010 23:22 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:

QuickView: Access - S7even 10/31/2010 23:22
 sorry for the upload issue. i just noticed that there is a n... - tr 11/1/2010 00:04
 So even weirder Dave, I just got to class saved it from my E... - S7even 11/1/2010 09:09
 excellent. glad it all worked out. some things cannot be ex... - tr 11/2/2010 09:39

Forum start > pc > software > Access

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.